Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back To The Grill Again!

Ok so its back to work. Been out of the studio since LA, now its back to work. Today I worked on a record for my man Ammo out in France. He sent me the beat and I went in and laid it down real crazy. This whole week I have a hectic schedule so bear with me. In the meantime, check me out.

Just woke up watcing "Wedding Crashers"...lol...hilarious movie. Anyway I aint do shit this whole weekend, but last night I went to Bushwick and hung out til 6 in the morning...

My new bad habbit is turning my phone off...sometimes I just wanna be left alone...but I cant keep away from...

...The worlds greatest myspace page in the world! Mine! www.myspace.com/dopeboyc or www.myspace.com/itzcurtains add me as a buddy, message me, leave me a comment, its all love...

Pick out my clothes...ya'll dont know nothing bout Coca-Cola...

Now its time to go to work...briefcase in hand, ready to go...



Yeah just laying it down for my man Ammo out in France...Bless loving what he's hearing...all in all the record came out dope...Final thought for the night...

Jordan's and a Gold chain is still living it up! Til tomor, DoPE! signing off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I see you back on the recording grind....can't wait to hear dat track...don't forget about that "Bad Boys" Track I sent you...Stay Fly or Die

-Jay
CEO of Entaprise Records

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last pic is serious.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home