Thursday, August 31, 2006

Toast To The High Life!

Ok so enough with the gettyimages pics, DoPE! is back in action. Check me out real quick:

Still always on the phone (note: my phone bill never goes over $75...I got a great plan)Anyway this is the call i've been waitin on for a month now. Finally...TIffany came thru with the call that i could go pick up my...(drumroll please)...

RED/BLACK JORDAN 1'S!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! So one of my b'day wishes came thru! Thanks Tiff...so u know i went Jordan crazy and got 2 vintage Jordan t's and by luck, look what just came in the mail...


Vintage Jordan jacket! I wanna be like DoPE! lmao...oh shit, i am DoPE! anyway...

So me and my homies went from SoHo to 5th Ave. gearing up for tonights festivities. Notice the regular street clothes (minus Hollywood who just got dressed one time)in the blink of an eye everyone "changed clothes"
but
Very gentlemenly...check out Bless killin em with the vest...

Fly boy baby!!!

Gasp! DoPE! in SHOES??? wow! Hey sometimes u gotta switch it up...cant wear Jordans everyday all day (well i had Jordans on early that day)but u get the point, Check out the rest of the night as we partied hard and popped bottles at Swizz Beatz birthday party. The question is not who was there but who wasnt there, but fuck the celebs we were the main attraction of the night. Watch us do our thing...




Nice!

Even better!

Al and Emani

All in all we had a great time...great time! Just ask Bless! Til tomor DoPE! signing off. P.S- Wish me luck as I sneak into the VMA's for the 2nd time...lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Very Fresh Homie....I see you been away from the blog but came back with style...Now thats Dope...I see da risk lookin a lil rocky and came back with the infamous red cincinnati fitted too...lol..Stay Fly Or Die

-Jay
Ceo Of Entaprise Records
Young Menace's Manager
Killa-K's Manager
http://myspace.com/jayetp

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at my babe awwww you look so nice you too Curt, Its a good look for both of you, its different but i'm feeling it! :)

~Roxy

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST WANT FCUK THE SHHHH !!! OUT OF U GUYS

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...those 1's are my favorite jo's of all time...not really a jordan fan as of recent but those 1's....fresh..had to bring mine out of retirement the other day

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home