Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Out On The Town!

Geeeez im so tight I didnt have my camera/film crew with me yesterday. It was a regular day of school turned into a day of excitement. Well I met up with Hollywood after school and dipped around a few spots to take care of some odds and ends, then to the studio to work on the Heatmakerz mixtape, then "Miss Lady" came to say Hi to me at the studio for a minute. Like I told ya'll I got a few celebrity homies, so my man Tyresse aka BLack Ty had a show at BB Kings last nite, so he hits me up and I hang with him for the rest of the nite. We hit the Hip Hop Summit Action Network dinner at Chelsea Piers. Now Everybody who is somebody except Oprah was at this dinner. I mean I shook hands with Magic Johnson! That made my night all by itself. Then it was off to BB Kings where we hung backstage for a few b4 it was time for Ty to perform. Backstage it was nothing but jokes and laughs as Red Cafe', Fabolous, Tyresse, and my niggas Rehad got ready to tear it down. The show was definately dope! To my homie International Alicia I say to you HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!! (Inside joke) Im mad as shit I aint get no pics tho but I surfed online and found this flick I took at the HHSAN dinner.

Thats me and my niggas Rehab (Right: Stixx from LA and to my Left: BJ from Chi-Town)
All in all it was a great day I must say. Special shouts to Fabolous who was shot last night after the show. Hope all is well homie, hold ya head. Til tomor, *DoPE!* signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home