Monday, October 09, 2006

Dope Goes Back To School!


Finally after a long delay, DoPE! is back in school!!! Getting my degree in Visual Communications at ______ school (if you know then you know, no need to broadcast). This was my decision to go back to school and I chose this field for a few tricks I have up my sleeve. DoPE! is bigger than music. So if I seem to not be heavy on the updates, pardon me, I have a full schedule, 5 days a week and I have 2 classes that are 5 hours each!!! So you know I gotta take this school shit seriously cuz its expensive as hell!!!! So wish me luck ya'll, I got 18 months in this program and then I graduate with a degree in Visual Communications and then I could turn the heat up on the world. Dont worry everything else is still in place. Got a few announcements to make later this week, maybe one tonight soon as I get confirmation. Til then, DoPE! signing off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Viintage T said...

glad that youre back in school. yeah dont need to tell anyone where you at, then niggas might try an transfer. an you know im not lying either! lol

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home