Sunday, January 11, 2009

Randome Dopery...



This Week:
Hmmm...Lets see...Rebel Radio Ep. 1 was a huge success...I'm glad they enjoyed it as much as I did...Mixtape is done...Listened to it friday night for bout 2 hours...I had the WORST dream ever...Can it be considered a dream?...Fucking NIGHTMARE...3 nights in a row...I hung out on my roof damn near ALL DAY saturday...The sky can be very interesting i've learned...I deleted my twitter account...It was pointless...Precize should delete his too...He's reckless...Had the best convo thursday night about numbers...Now people think i'm weirder than they thought...Ha! I'm very weird...January 13th is right around the corner...Pressure. Pressure. Pressure...Ha! I work well under pressure...So I know all the words to "Say You Will" by Kanye West...So what?...I need some new clothes...Anybody wanna sponsor?...Randomest phone calls ever this week...Ha! Is changing your number a bad thing?... Considering it...Anybody wanna do anything regarding CurT@!n$ please hit Bingy@highsocietylife.com or Ody@highsocietylife.com ...Oh shit the site's almost up...Wait til they see the video!!!...Wait til they hear the mixtape... I'm gonna attempt to sleep tonite...Ha! NY for a week?...Can't wait...I need it..."My Mind's Playin Tricks On Me" by the Ghetto Boys is on repeat in my head...This week should be interesting...New motto: Observe. Process. Execute....Wait til they see the video!!! (Ha! I just saw it...)...The Great Adventures Of Dope Boy C: WHSL Rebel Radio...Jan. 13th.

*H!gH$oC!eTyDoPE*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whyyyy did you delete your twitter??
i know you say in this post it was pointless :P and yeah it is lol but the more i listen to your stuff im like oooh il get at him! then no, hes not on twitter anymore ha

its safia (the chick from auckland, new zealand) btw

cant put details up for all to see but maybe you could get at me on myspace with your aim s/n or somethin?
www.myspace.com/safia_nz

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home