Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random DoPE!


Random thoughts from my mind this week:

Well my whole week was random. Lets start with the fact that I dont really celebrate holidays, and everything about this week was related to holidays...Then I was like all alone this week, I mean I hit the streets with Keys a couple hours a day and my photo shoot early this week was dope, but I felt really alone. I kinda stayed in my shell this week. Thinking, contemplating, wondering, worrying...You know the feeling. I was definately a loner this week. I got some work done, not as much as I would have liked to, my mind was pre-occupied with lifes many issues. I came to many conclusions this week, figured out some long lost questions i've been battling to answer. I must say this week started off horrible, but come Saturday I felt like a new person. From waking up to going to sleep, Saturday might've been one of the best days I've had this entire year. I was on cloud 9. I'm so ready for '09, my heart, mind, body and soul is on one page. TOTAL DOMINATION I promise for this year. RAPPERS ARE IN DANGER! This is what i've waited my whole life for. Watch me. I wanna thank everybody who played a part in this mission. Mommy i'm almost there! Fame look at ya boy!

*H!gh$oC!etyDoPE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home