Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random DoPE...



Random Thoughts this week:
The video finally dropped...Bout time...Ha! Lance called me at 6 am to tell me Kanye posted it...Thanks to EVERYBODY who posted it, i super appreciate it. Ha! Ody got another shout out...Torch got his 1st shout out...Ha! Bingy needs to get a shout out...I finally got a publicist..."I Know You Dont Love Me" by Tony Yayo was my anthem this week...Ha! Jalen saw the video and said "Its really cool, real cool", he's only 9...I actually went on AIM this week...I never go on AIM...My phone rung off the hook...My phone NEVER rings! Thank God for unlimited plans...I didnt drink this week...Clark sent me these in the mail...

...Jessica White still is champ this week...Alexis says I dont know how to talk to people...I hate talking...Fame would be hella proud right now...Miss u bro...whattup Water!...Whattup Top!...Ha! Torch got the random email I thought I was gonna get...Wait til they see the next video...Uhh did I say that loud? Rebel Radio comin January '09..."Gangsta Dont Play" by Fabolous might be the fucking hardest song ever!...Kirks mom might've given me the best conversation I had this week...Yo I wear shades everyday now!...I used to HATE shades...I miss Brooklyn...Kinda...&Still might be the best store ever...WAIT TIL THEY HEAR THE MIXTAPE! This is only a preview!
*H!gh $oC!etY L!fE DoPE*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those shoes are dopeeeeeeeee man!

your song is off the hook.

cant.
wait.
for.
more!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home