Sunday, January 04, 2009

Raaaandom DoPE...



Random Thoughts This Week:
Finally finished the mixtape...I smiled all week (rare)...The Dope Supremacy is my favorite shit ever...I wore my Hermes belt on the black side for once...Wait til they see the video!!! Ha! Kyle Pak might be my new favorite photographer (check the pic above...He's only 16!!!)...Did a song with U.N.I this week...Thurzday and Y.O are some cool dudes...Heard some of the tracks on their upcoming album and its dope...I ate A LOT this week...Big upgrade from last week...Damn this mixtape is hard...Kurupt bodied me!...Ha!..."Say You Will" by Kanye West might be my guilty pleasure...Did I just say that?...The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C: WHSL Rebel Radio...Jan. 13th!...2009...Oh shit it's a new year!...HA!...At the strike of 12 I was with Loc, Mama Loc and the whole posse...Boy oh Boy was that apple cider good (Inside joke)..."Roc Boys" by Jay-Z was my New Years anthem..."I wish you 100 years of success but it's my time! Cheers! Toast to crime! #1 D-Boy! Shame he could rhyme!"...Somebody tell Mibbs from Pac-Div that Pusha T is waaaaaaaaay better than Jadakiss!...Pac Div might be my new favorite group...Precize did a Ralph Lauren commercial, good shit homie...Alexis said she's glad I spoke...Ha! I kinda like talking now...Can't shut me up now! Ha!...Chick-A-Dee's gonna be a star...I successfully wore my Gucci trucker hat everyday this week...Thats my favorite hat...Wait til they see the video...I'm a twitter head thanks to S.B...Jan. 13th...Nice.

*H!gH$oc!etYDoPE*

1 Comments:

Blogger L&F said...

yo your buggin! lol. Kiss would body Pusha T. No lie Pusha is ill but Kiss is ridiculous with the bars... SoHo

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home