Sunday, October 29, 2006

They Shootin!!!

I had a dream, I decided one day I dont just want to be an artist. I want to be a mogul, running shit on all aspects. I put my mind to that and i've been going since. Now about a month or so I decided to shoot videos for my mixtape. Now niggas shoot videos for ablums, I said fuck it why not do em for mixtapes? So I got with my team and we put together a gameplan. Let me tell you the setbacks, the doubt, the bullshit, and the hate we encountered during the road to shooting the 1st video. But you know what you gotta expect that when you tryna take over the world, nobody wants you to win! But fuck it, the rain couldnt stop us, the cops couldnt stop us, the cold ass weather couldnt stop us, the hate couldnt stop us, NOTHING stopped us from completing the task we set out for. I want to thank EVERYBODY involved in the project, everybody who came thru in the fucked up weather, everybody who couldnt make it but sent their love, everybody who hated, everybody who doubted, everybody! Love is all Love...Thank God for making me so damn stubborn and hardheaded to the point where I dont listen to the bullshit people kick in my ear. Keep praying on my downfall, my prayers for upliftment are 100 times harder! With that said, the world premier of the "Know The Ledge '06" video will be this friday November 3rd 2006 at 5 o'clock. So tune in to check out the 1st installment of "The Great Adventures Of DoPE!" videos. "Its The Shoes" coming sooner than you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home