Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sometimes I Rhyme Slow, Sometimes I Rhyme Quick

Some days we laugh, some days we play, some days we chill, and some days we work! Today was definately a work day. Locked in the studio all day working, working, working. Maury is in town from Kansas and she came through to work with yours truly. Not much excitement unless you like vigorous hours in a small room with loud music blasting.



Tried to ignore my phone today but some calls I just have to take. Alicia called and she's in the LES getting her flix in for the site...Ody needed some financial info for HSL Clothing...Torch needed directions to the studio...and my 7 year old nephew Jalen (who has his own cell phone...smh!) needed me to pick him up from school, sorry J, Uncle D's working today, maybe next week...



...Today i'm locked in the studio til the wee hours of the morning...



...Working on some records with Maury. The next big superstar, I promise you this girl is gonna be the next big thing come next year!...



...Check me out in the booth...



...While Anton and Brandon make sure everything is A-OK on the business end...



...And Torch makes it clear to you wack ass rap niggas how he feels about you guys...


...This just in, this just in...FDNY's first single "SO CRAZY" is on Hot 97 right now, too bad i'm in the studio workin I couldnt get to hear it. FDNY album coming soon!...



...But right now, i'm making more hits! If a song dont make you make this face, it aint hot! Point Blank...



...How I survived the day...Red Bull definately gives me wings pulling in these kind of hours. Til tomor, Dope signing off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm....i wouldnt call them wings but hey this is ur effin blog so go ahead and flyy

P.S ease up off the pot Dope
Hey how ironic!!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home