Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dope Boy! Dope Boy!



...Back home and it feels pretty good...NY was cool...got to see my nephews and my god-daughter...I love the kids...other than that it was business as usual...Sorry bout the "Black Folks" video delay, it will be out soon on a "much larger scale"...Ha!...BDS picking up...it's working..."High Society Life got the whole world eyeing it..." Make sure ya'll check out Torch's new site www.beerandfashion.blogspot.com...Lotta shit in the pipeline right now I wish I could blurt out...you guys would just have to stick around and see...had some great convo's last week with some interesting people...they keep telling me it's bout to happen... they keep telling me to stay focused...they keep telling me its finally my time...i hope they are right!...Not for nothing that Black Eye Peas song "Boom Boom Boom" is my new favorite shit...alongside the Dj Class & Kanye West joint "I'm The Shit"...yea thats really all i've heard that i've been bumping...Somebody kept stressing to me to "play the game, dont let the game play you"... hmmmm...I been on a reading overload lately...like 2 books a week...getting my mind prepared for the bullshit...and the bullshit has already begun...on all levels...but thats neither here nor there...I've been on some super design shit lately... just driving through the streets of NY...looking at buildings...looking at people...designs and styles just been streaming through my head like crazy...time to put these thoughts into actual products and into peoples lives...Ha! that sounded like an infomercial...Dope For President coming SOOOOON! Ha! It's back to my mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home