Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Random DoPE is Back!



Random Rambling from DoPE:

Yoooo! I been so sick it ain't even funny! I literally laid in bed for 5 days STRAIGHT! That good ol NY weather did it to me...Back in LA now where its 80 and better! Ha! S.O.B's was off the hook!...NY was cool...I just really handled business...No real socializing while I was out there due to my illness...Shouts to everybody who I hung with while I was back home...Being in LA makes me miss NY, but being in NY makes me miss LA...Weird..."Shut Ya Bloodclot Mouth" by 50 Cent is my new anthem!...Speaking of 50... Damn... Rick Ross?...He called that on himself...I'm a huuuuuuge Rick Ross fan, but 50 aint the dude to go at it with... He overthinks the situation...Damn...Kanye snapped with them Louis Vuitton kicks...My nephew is officially the man!...This month should be fun music wise...Anyway i'm glad im back in 1 piece healthwise...Now back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home