Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Back Home!


Thank you! Thank you! Far too kind. Wow it's been a whole year since I last spoke. Well I apologize to everybody who used to check in daily and all the new folk, welcome to an experience. This is your captain *CurT@!n$* aka DoPE BoY C speaking. Feel free to check the archives to see how I been living, what I've done, accomplished, trends I set, etc. I promise to give ya'll that old feeling I gave ya'll before. No holds barred, straight from me to ya'll. The truth in its rawest form. So yeah, i'm back to music, back to life, back to work, and it feels lovely. Ride with me once again.
*DoPE*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

。トラブルは何特にすることができますとみなさ元で、環境の流行。。問題ですもスタイル本当にする必要がありますが保護。ジッパーのプルする必要がありますと一致する、残り袋のハードウェア。主な理由シャネルのアイコンです古典的な構造。

My site シャネル バッグ

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home