Saturday, June 16, 2007

More Than Clothes...

Just sitting here on myspace laughing at these rediculous losers who so claim to be "fly" or "fresh" and whatever wack ass phrases people use now-a-day's to describe their "style"...But I noticed these kids got half-way nice clothes, but clothes alone dont make you "fly". So I dug into my lil bag of tricks and put together a lil piece on how to upgrade your style with lil fixtures that can make any shirt, jeans and sneaker combo, 10 times colder...

Hi...

Now I may say "Its The Shoes" but come on...how many people do you see 2 stepping in the SAME exact pair that you got? Step it up! Start 1-of-1'ing your collection...see those? you wont again unless its on me! You know what that red stripe on the back of that hat represent right? No? well this aint the blog for you...Prada hats are a must! Best skully's ever made...Fendi logo is one of the best ever...When i'm bored I can read Marc Jacob's Guide to Style...and take notes in my Ferrari notebook... and when i'm hungry I just get some snacks with the change in my Marc Jacobs change holder...Shall I continue?...


Louis Vuitton is hands down the BEST!!!! accessory maker in the history of the game. Yeah I said it...HISTORY of the game! Thats just a scratch of my collection (couldnt bring it all to LA)...


So yeah, you step it up a bit and get a lil bit more pricey on em...Diamonds on my neck! Diamonds! Diamonds on my neck! Had to let the rope sit down for a loooooong time! Meet Susie my sweetheart I told you bout earlier...Rope still there tho (and for the record I never got a chance to speak on this, but that rope chain is originally from 1987, handed down to me from an O.G in the game. Notice no clamp on it like the $40 joints and its real solid gold, just thought i clear that up)...Marc Jacobs "where is the outrage" pins always makes a jacket stand out...My keys are even flyer than you guys, Tinkerbell lights up my life! People always comment on my watch but dont quite understand what it is...well google Alain Silberstein and understand why i'm lightyears beyond idiots with this style shit...more Ferrari notepads, and when i'm done with the trash, i just throw it in my J.Lindenburg trashbag...yikes!!!...

The moral of the story is...next time you want to spend some money on a cold outfit, try putting some money to the side for the little things that make your wardrobe that much better. I'm tired of seeing dudes without sick watches on...grow up! Its time to upgrade yourself. Next segment I might do my incredible closet...We'll see, but thats all for now, you know how I do, til later on...DoPE! signing off...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Shit my nigga!! I see you still on your BK bullshit! I'm still on my BX shit trying to school these niggas as to how we do this shit. I tell these nigga check the record... i copped the princess chain in 06 when niggaz thought it was cubics, i copped the solid gold rope in '07 when niggas was buying that canal st. hollow brass shit and I got the new yellow and white gucci link just to show niggas how we do this fly shit. U already know Alain Silberstein is the shit! I had a joint two years ago and people thought it was jacob. Love the blog playboy, do ya' LA thing!

--Fresh
mr.fresh85@gmail.com

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home