Monday, June 11, 2007

House Party!

I so want to apologize to you guys for the longest delay in blog history...I'm so sorry for not keeping you guys updated on what has been goin on out here in LA with *DoPE!*...Well i'm alive and breathing...working harder than ever...my mind right, money right, grind right...im on full focus mode. But shit I just bought me a new camera!!! Yeah! So no excuses from now on...got me a dope lil camera (7.1 megapixels) so its back to showing you why we call this The High Life!!!! WE BAAAAAAAAACK!


If you aint know by now, my man Tyrese aka Black Ty is fully down with HSL...Thats the big homie right there...he has opened up his houses (notice the plural) for me to stay in while im here in LA gettin shit done. Good looking homie..I see you shinin! Transformers July 4th!!!



My niggas came out west this weekend! Smoke & Numbers and Den 10. We was all out at the Sean Kingston video shoot for "Beautiful Girls" this weekend...And speaking of beautiful girls...

Nice!

Ludacris came thru the crib as usual...

My niggas Brian and Ray J. came thru as usual...

Mr. Cheeks stopped by the crib...

Stix! The real king of cali! All in all we had a GREEEEEEEEEEEAT fucking time! I wish I could show you more, but I gotta protect the guilty! Hahhahahahaha...But anyway we back to blogging so expect more of my Hollywood adventures...I promise you that u missed soooooooooooooo much, but I promise to make it up to you. Promise. Til tomor, *DoPE!* signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home