Thursday, January 25, 2007

LA, LA Big City Of Dreams!

So we took an emergency trip out to LA to take care of some business. So you know how it goes, I land, drop bags off at hotel, hit the studio, hit the strip, smile at the pretty girls and take pics of it all. Well actually we didnt take pics of it all, we hung with so many of my celebrity homies that it seemed kinda groupie-ish to post all the pics of them so I opted not to and just focus on the team. So check it out:
DAY 1:


Fresh from the plane...lol...I dunno why the hell I got them kicks in my hand but fuck it...

Torch says "Its The Shades"...

All bosses have chauffers! Lol...


Reflecting on the high life we live...

Ody flew in from Atlanta so he met us at the hotel...


Hahahahahahahaha...TROUBLE!....



Change clothes and go...


Straight to the studio making that new mixtape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home