Thursday, November 26, 2009

Back By Popular Demand


"Its been a long time, i shouldn't have left you" -Rakim
Soooo... I just got back to life. Been on the road for a month. The tour was crazy. The shows were crazy. Back to life now. As you see I got my 1st 2 tats out on the road (many more to come). I'm recovering for the next tour finna start soon. Other than that its back to recording and back to designing. Too much work ahead of me. Hope ya'll been keeping up with whats been goin on. Might have some new music for ya'll next week... Yeah i'ma def have some new music next week. Stay tuned. - DopE

1 Comments:

Anonymous M.E said...

Yo! Curt@!ns im from Paris France and i like what you doin, you deserve to shine soon.I digg "MODE" keep doin good music and still FRESH. Holla at me at http://horizonfutur.blogspot.com/

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home