Monday, July 27, 2009

Baaaaaallin'!!!


So here's the story... My fam from Undefeated/Union LA hit me up about participating in a dunk contest this weekend. Being the non-athlete I am, I thought it be fun to just toy around a lil. On the morning of the event, I youtube'd the shit out of Jordan's best dunks. I got to the event early to practice a lil and test out what I saw on youtube. As the other contestants got there and I realized I was A) the smallest guy there and B) probably the only scrub, I went extra hard in practice. Long story short, I made it all the way to the finals. Ha! Yea me!?!? I did pretty good I must say. In the end i came in 2nd place (The winner Sal B had a 10 and I had a 9). I had a shit load of fun tho. Check the video for a lil bit of my performance in the 2nd round.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home